Wednesday, April 9, 2008


Wearing MaKe-UP!! (eye,eye,eye)


Kelcie has been asking for months now to wear MaKe-Up, so I decided to help her on her quest to grow up. It is so hard to see her becoming a YouNg LaDy. I can either ReVOLt or EnJoy her JouRNey into becoming a teenager with her. It is so hard to believe that after the EaRRings, BraCes, BraS, PaDs, and IbuProfen she would want MaKe-Up ("shaw, as if "says Kelcie, didn't that come from a movie? Yes, she is saying that)! So I went to the store and bought some fun "GliTTer" eye-shadow and other items to help her. She was so excited to wear Mascara yesterday and today, add the glitter and she was set! I'm so grateful for her WillinGNess to be PaTienT with me as I keep trying to reign her back from GroWinG Up!
1. Wet'n Wild make-up.
2. Curtis HanGing the CurTains.
3. DVD PlaYer in the Durango.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Love love love it! We got Abbie makeup for Christmas, but the MOTHER revolted and so now she is only "Allowed" to wear it on special occassions until summer time! Brother. Anyways, she looks gorgeous!

I will call you tonight. I am working right now, but got your message!

sharon said...

Kelcie, you look like a movie star!!!! Mom is so good to help you grow up s l o w l y! I can't believe you're not the big-eyed baby I held such a short time ago.
P.S. Can Grandma put on some of your glitter make-up when I come down?

Unknown said...

I'm seeing more and more of our side of the family in her now! You're right to embrace it!! There's got to be some fun to this teenage drama!

PS....where are the photos of the curtains?

Karolynn said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!! She can't grow up (sniff, sniff). She is beautiful! I think soft makeup at this age is very nice. Beautiful. I was mean I made Whitney wait until Jr. High (devil me).

mtlarsen's said...

Very beautiful!! Growing up too fast!!my blog is tonialarsen.blogspot.com By the way love your Australia photos Awesome!!

Natalie said...

Wow! She looks beautiful and so grown up!
I am not ready for all that yet, thank goodness it is a long ways away for me.

What a cute mom you are!

Unknown said...

You guys good look just alike! How cute!! hah.. but she does look very pretty. I (britta) remember when i started wearing makeup what a joy.. hah. Except i was a senior in high school.. i guess i was on the tom boy side! She is defiantly a hottie though!