Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ScraPAway RETREAT!

What an AweSome Get-AwaY!! This picture is from the back deck of the home, looking into Heber City. It was very windy and cool, however I didn't mind it one bit because I was inside a BeauTiful home.


The WoMen there were so nice. Each had a SweEt story to tell about their LiVes. We CriEd, HuMmed (when that happened it was time for a movie), listened to MuSic (Tricia had the best CD), TalKed, LauGhed, and had a huge assortment of CaNdy to keep our HiGh going. Even if we didn't craft, you could just relax.


MaRcie is the ScrapAway owner and was so cute. She made 6 meals in the coarse of 2 1/2 days. They were AmaZing to say the least. I will post some of them on the side of my blog...you MuSt MaKe!!! She had EverYthing covered...down to the BaTH SaLts! No need to LiFt a finger, unless you were CrAfTing.
For All of my FriEnds and FamiLy who could NoT make it......We HavE to Set a tiMe to do this... It is Worth the MoNeY!!!!

1. GoinG with NaTaLie!
2. Only 1 HouR away!
3. MeeTing GreAt WoMen!
*
For information about this retreat go to http://scrapaway.com/

8 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Karolynn said...

Wow that looks amazing! I don't scrapbook, but that still looks that a total blast. I am glad you were able to have some time away for yourself! You are always doing so much for others it was about time you did something just for you! Love ya!

Natalie said...

I love the pictures! Just take UGLY me out of the pix.
We did have a great time, I am so glad we went!
Thank you for a great time!

Straight to Your Hart said...

There was no "UGLY" in those photos...you are beautiful regardless of how punky you felt..makes me have morning (all day more like it) sickness, cause I can't do that! Hope you have a good day and can see your sweet friends...swak at cha..Mel

sharon said...

I am so-o-o- glad you got to go! You deserve it! I love the "believe" book you made there!
Love you!

Perez Family said...

Hi melie!! Wow, that looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to see you again. Maybe someday I'll be as good of a "scrapper" as you!! Love you lots!!

Perez Family said...

Thanks for your words of encouragement melie. I just realized that I hadn't even looked at my own "comments" yet. I was just commenting to Cheryl that Satan is having a field day with me right now. I looked DREADFUL in dan's baptism pic's, I REALLY did. But oh well. THIS TOO SHALL PASS right? =)

Perez Family said...

Cassy and I are getting baptised on May 10th!!! Just wanted to let everybody know.