I am so grateful for Angie at Seven Clown Circus. When ideas run out to blog (or journal) about, I can always depend on this day (Wednesday) to bring some incentive to my continuing effort to keep my life updated!! Her blog is darling, but more important she is..Thank you Angie! Click on the button above or her name to see how addictingly fun it can and will be!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
WordFul WedNesday...Mission Call!!
My sister Lexi (Alexis) got her Mission Call to....drum roll....Salt Lake City Temple Square, Utah!! She is currently up in Idaho and will leave for the MTC in February. Her enthusiasm to go just radiates all around her. She will serve the Lord well!
Some of My GratEfulS for AleXis...
1. Princess Alexis in the land of NoG.
2. A FuLL can of hairspray.
3. Running through the IrriGAtion sprinklers.
4. Cloth diapers that look so cute on babies (not the changing part)
5. Playing TaG..TickLe fests.
6. You may do WHaTever you want!!
7. Making the Guinea pigs SquEEl.
8. Hearing her play the PiaNo.
9. Always up for AdVenTure.
10. Watching her play with my GiRls the way I played with Her!
I am so proud of you Alexis. You are a wonderful example to all those you surround, especially your family. My sister, I Love you. Congratulations on the next great adventure of your life!