Sunday, November 30, 2008

WordFul WedNesday...Mission Call!!

My sister Lexi (Alexis) got her Mission Call to....drum roll....Salt Lake City Temple Square, Utah!! She is currently up in Idaho and will leave for the MTC in February. Her enthusiasm to go just radiates all around her. She will serve the Lord well!

Some of My GratEfulS for AleXis...
1. Princess Alexis in the land of NoG.
2. A FuLL can of hairspray.
3. Running through the IrriGAtion sprinklers.
4. Cloth diapers that look so cute on babies (not the changing part)
5. Playing TaG..TickLe fests.
6. You may do WHaTever you want!!
7. Making the Guinea pigs SquEEl.
8. Hearing her play the PiaNo.
9. Always up for AdVenTure.
10. Watching her play with my GiRls the way I played with Her!
I am so proud of you Alexis. You are a wonderful example to all those you surround, especially your family. My sister, I Love you. Congratulations on the next great adventure of your life!

I am so grateful for Angie at Seven Clown Circus. When ideas run out to blog (or journal) about, I can always depend on this day (Wednesday) to bring some incentive to my continuing effort to keep my life updated!! Her blog is darling, but more important she is..Thank you Angie! Click on the button above or her name to see how addictingly fun it can and will be!!

21 comments:

Lorina said...

I might just meet her sometime! I love Temple Square!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. She looks like she is full of joy and personality. Good luck to her and congratulations as well.

tiarastantrums said...

sound like a wonderful adventure in her life!

nikkicrumpet said...

Big Congrats on her temple calling!! My hubby is not a member...and he had an experience with a pair of sister missionaries at temple sqaure that still makes him wonder how they are so intune with the spirit. It was so great to see him touched by their testimonies. I'm sure she will have an opportunity to do the same thing for others like my hubby. I wish I could go back to Utah for two years!!! Have a great night!

Chris said...

WOO HOO!
Salt Lake is the best!
Congratulations to your sister, this will be a fantastic and life changing time for her.
It certainly was for me.

Michelle said...

Congratulation to her!

Jaime said...

Congrats to you sister! What a great opportunity to be at the Salt Lake temple!

Deb said...

it sounds like the two of you have such a special bond... if she is anything at all like you, she will definitely be a shining example of love and compassion (and whatever else you do at a mission calling?)

congrats lexi!

Indrani said...

Congrats to your sis! She looks so sweet. Both of you share a very special bond.

Claremont First Ward said...

I've always thought a Temple Square call would be a fun mission. There is so much diversity there in terms of people and visitors, but also so full of church history. I always go to temple square when I'm in Utah.

I'm so glad you always join me on Wednesdays. You do know that you are such a wonderful addition and that I enjoy your posts so much, right?

sharon said...

What a sweet tribute to your sister. Your comments brought back such tender memories-not the diaper part!lol This call feels so right in so many ways and I know your loving support means the world to Alexis and to me as well. Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck to her!

Karolynn said...

She will be amazing! Congrats! I am for sure going down town to see her!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I dont know your first name. Ive searched all your blogs on this page for it.Im just posting a few awards Ive gotten and instead of hart I wanted your name LOL.

Shala said...

This is a very sweet post and congrats to you sister!

Alexis Hale said...

Wow! Thank you so much!
I really appreciate your support and wonderful memories! =)
Love you so much!!! I'll see you soon! And I hope you get feeling better SOON!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Congratulations to your Sister. My friend Sara had that same Mission Call and she absolutely loved it!

Holly said...

If I were going on a mission I would love to go there! How fun!

Hope you are doing well. I feel like total strangers. I never see you! I see Curtis more than you.
Let me know a good time to get together! Lets do take out from Chilis and viynl stickers!

Cecily R said...

That's so cool...I could visit her!

Cecily R said...

Geez...did I just sound like a creepy stalker? I promise I'm not one! :)

Jon and Janene said...

It's so fun to see pics of the twins and here about them. I've always wondered how life went for them.