So I received another TAG (Meme style), and this one is quite fun. Thanks to Fa La La La La..I mean..
Blah Blah Blah Blog (she is SmaRt, FuNny and BeauTiful), I will play along! So these wonderful women commented on One LAST Fall Hike...
Rule 1). List the first ten people who have commented on one of your blog posts.
Rule 2). The meme questions: 10 Blogs, 15 Questions.
1. Tiaras and Tantrums
1. What is your favorite post from #3's blog? Oh, my goodness. That's my Mom's blog. I love all of her posts of course!! This post is one of my favorites because of all the events that took place in 2 days... Sharon !!
2. Has #10 taken any pictures that have moved you? Well this lady I had the opportunity to meet at a Scrapaway retreat (a perfect weekend..again shall we??)!! This one moved my rolls in my gut... Megan !!
3. Does #6 reply to comments on their blog? Mrs. Kelli is so good to that with all comments I post to her (nose a little brown..kiss A@# I am-tehe)!! She REALLY does and is a great friend as well!
4. Which part of Blogland is #2 from? Well from my extended research... a Small Town in Oklahoma. "Just a small town girl, livin in..." I'll stop there. Sometimes I just start into a song when a blog like Becky's moves me!!
5. If you could give one piece of advice to #7? Thank you for not staying private. Now I know Holly on a personal level and she is one hot mama! MMmm our conversations over dinner are very steamy..LOL! Join us sometime.
6. Have you ever tried something from #9's blog? Stefanie is one of my favorite places to visit. She has the best way of writing her thoughts and events happening in her life. The title says a lot... Because I Pause . As far as trying..yes... I am reminded weekly to reflect on what I am grateful for...You Stefanie to start...Thank you!
7. Has #1 blogged something that inspired you? Holly?? JK...every time I see her (K-I know not fair in the blogging world) she looks beautiful. Again I am not trying to kiss a@#, that would be gross. I believe that is so important to feeling good everyday. Get up and put "your boots on," or get ready for the day just gives you a pick me up. We all like to feel beautiful and Holly does that well!
8. How often do you comment on #4's blog? I STALK the woman!! Cheryl is my sister. She is very talented and right now is serving a stalking mission for the LDS church. It may not be official but she is hot on the trail to give us the important information to the development of the new Kansas City Temple. I call her the stalker in a loving, sister kinda way. She is my best friend (let's hear the aahh)..I'll stop the gooshie.
9. Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post? Now that sounds kinda OCD stalkerish!! I won't call it waiting per say...Christmas may come quicker tehe (I do little giggles alot). Natalie is a beautiful mother of 4 beautiful (it's in the genes I tell ya) children. She had a little girl just a few weeks ago and looks stunning (number 4..what??). I had number 3 years ago and look 4 months along WTF?? This is about her, so she too is a friend I know outside of the blogging community. I am very lucky to know Natalie .
10. How did #5's blog change your life? Oh my this will take so much time. Karolynn is my sista from anotha mista, best friend, Lover (in a NGW), auntie, and example for me!! She is also a friend whom I know, talk to daily, CJs weekly, stalk with, play with, shop with (not enough), have a coke with, GNO with, LAUGH with, and LOVE. We are sisters in every way. Change my life for the better does not even touch the sweet feelings I have for her!!
11. Do you know any of your 10 bloggers in person? Yes I DO. Sharon, Cheryl, Karolynn, Holly, Natalie, and Megan. I would LOVE to know the other friends in person and maybe someday I will have the opportunity...date anybody??
12. Do any of your 10 know each other? Yes.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? Cheryl
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing? They all do a fabulous job at that...however I do love to read Becky's posts...she keeps me rolling most days!!
15. Which of the 10 made you cry (good or bad) tears? All of them bring on the tears at some point. Tiaras and Tantrums has brought on tears of pain (laughing so hard) to tears of warm memories..her Grandmother post (can't find it dang-it)!
So, this means you are all it! This tag was great fun and really took some time to think about. I love to blog and each of these ladies is well worth the time!! Thank you for reading a playing along..BLOG ON...BLOG ON!! P.S. Thank you also to these ladies for leaving you comments and all others...S.W.A.K.!!