Thursday, August 28, 2008

Week in Rewind....

FriDay 2 days before ScHool started we went on a
MidniGht RuN to WalMart for school supplies (more like 1 am, and the only store open 24-7).

Afterwards we HaD to go to McDonalds for a TreaT.

Nothing like FreNch FriEs and ChoColate ChiP cookies
at 2 a.m....the BeSt!
WraPPing up the summer ended with a SleePover, going to LagOOn, BoAting and a MidNight run (I'm getting to old) to keep the ExCitement up about going to Jr. HiGh..
1. GiDDY friends
2. SeCond WiNds (needed more than 1, so glad)
3. Having the store to ourselves!

6 comments:

sharon said...

What a fun thing to do - I have never shopped in the middle of the night before. I love your sense of fun and adventure. I don't know as I could eat chocolate chip cookies and french fries together at that time of night, but you are certainly a fun, young, mom. Love you!!

Holly said...

Very fun! Just listening to Abbie and her tell me about it made me want to go crawl into bed! Thanks again!

Perez Family said...

Melie, that is SO cool. Even I couldn't do that, but maybe this year I WILL! Cassandra doesn't head to school until September 3rd. I love all of you SO very much!!

Alexis Hale said...

Wow! Sounds like a crazy-fun evening! Or should I say morning?
Hahah, looks like tons of fun!

Unknown said...

mmmm...french fries....mmmm...cookies....

Karolynn said...

Totally something I would do! Well I have done it, minus the cute giddy friends and the cookies and french fries.