Monday, August 18, 2008

Week in Review...

To StArt my WeEK (the best way)
Having LuNcH with KarolyNN and KiDs,
PiNEVieW...that is Amys creation!

AnniVErsary Inn..Logan
All other HOtel/MoTel places were BOOKED, so...
Curt and I stayed at the only room in the inn available-JoAniEs DinER.


Got up before the MOOn went down to do
DEMOliTioN on our VErY water DamaGEd bathroom!!

The week ENDed at MidNight with Amy and Kelcie BLoGGiNg and...
MagiCal CuPcaKes!!!
1. ThanK you MoM
2. Amy and Kelcie GiggLing together
3. Perkins FamiLy-and their helpers!

7 comments:

Karolynn said...

Lunch was fun for sure. I am always in that dang shirt. I need to go shopping! Amy is so talented and your bathroom???? I had no clue it was that bad. Thank you for the magical cupcakes. We are fighting over who gets the extra one. I am sure I will win....

The Mom said...

Always love the pics on your blog!

btw if I could reach through the computer screen, I would eat that chocolate cupcake, mmm.

I gave you an award on Sex Diaries of a Mom
;)

sharon said...

It looks like a full and mostly wonderful week! I could bite that cupcake right off the screen. That bathroom sure doesn't look like I remember it. Love you!!!

McKoy said...

mmm I had one of your magical cupcakes sadly only one best cupcake ive evr had yummy lunch poor bathroom! in my old house my bathroom was getting pretty bad too!

Straight to Your Hart said...

To all...those cupcakes are all homemade, so thank you for your sweet drooling!!!

Holly said...

Looks like your keeping busy having fun as usual :)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hi! 5 seconds to read real fast and say thanks for your comments over at my place! Still crazy with the move, but need a small break!

Thanks for 'filling' my glass!

We just stayed at the Logan Anni Inn! I think we must have been sisters in a former life?