Monday, January 19, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute....

Dear DW;
You give so much and in return, just a little jet dry is all you ask for. The many hand prints that cover your stainless steel face, and not one complaint. Even when you don't want to do the work, you wash through your moodiness. Oh, how you have made my life a bit easier. I cram more than what I should and you still forge through the grub. We use our feet to close you, your door to mix on (a great way for children wanting to help "stir" for any meal, when you don't want a huge mess, shut the door and the dishwasher will take care of the mess), and you even don't mind Kirkland brand. So thank you for making my life easier!
Love,
Your devoted user!
Head on over to Tuesday's Tribute by clicking on the button below and join in on the fun...

Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh DW, how I love you too.

Halftime Lessons said...

LMAO Mel-
Between you and Deb you almost have the whole kitchen covered. Your dishwasher looks kinda like ours fully loaded...only with ours you can't see the back of the inside through all the dishes...

Your family must think you are nuts taking pictures of appliances for your blog...maybe we will get padded rooms on the same ward!!

tiarastantrums said...

HA - that was funny!

Claremont First Ward said...

I join you in thanking your dishwasher as I thank mine. Life saving. For sure! :)

sharon said...

Stinking funny!! One of my favorite things - you girls were even better when you were home doing the dishes - you didn't break down! Love you!!

Brooke Smith said...

That's way funny! I don't have a DW!!! Sad. I'll definitely appreciate it sooo much when I do have one again though!!

Jaime said...

I completely agree! Oh the love I have for my dishwasher!

Deb said...

TOO funny!!! great minds DO think alike! unfortunately, i cannot pay tribute to my dishwasher. it is on the brink of complete disrepair.

i love your cabinets, by the way!

Chris said...

I'm tearing up.

That was beautiful.

Really.

Young Momma said...

lol We do the same thing with our dishwasher! I don't know what I'd do with out it!!!!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Oh I am all misty eyed... since, well, I don't have a magical washer. I'll just have to dream big and live through you for the time being!

Great Post!

Indrani said...

Great tribute to the DW! :)
Can't do without it.

Karolynn said...

That was so cute! I would just die without a dishwasher. You are so creative! now go and kiss that bad boy!

Jenn Jilks said...

Our dishwasher has been broken for two months - between distance from the city and the wrong part. I miss it so much. My husband keeps breaking dishes when he hand washes!