Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me...tagged...Monday

1. I did not have StrEP throat all week.
2. I did not wait for 5 days before going to see the DoCtoR..because I did not think I could BuCk up and TouGh it out.
3. I did not stay in bed for the most of week and not EnJoy learning new ideas from the computer and not having complete CoNtroL of the TV remote.
4. I did not have KaRoLynn bring me a CoKE, take my Little S to school, and she did not bring me HoMeMadE YuMMY bread.
5. I did not get tagged TwiCe this week!!
6. I did not do my Little Ks poster for science...I did not get the urge to help her make it look so cute...okay I did not wait until she was gone to RE-DO!! Well she did not like it....not phew!!
7. I did not REST all weekend...


Here are the TagS I did NoT get... not from... http://smileitsbecky.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to do the following: Open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!

This Book was Not right next to my bed this morning...."But behold, it was not he, but it was the Spirit of the Lord which was in him, which opened his mouth to utterance that he could not shut it." Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 1:27

Second TaG I did NoT get..not from...http://sexdiariesofamom.blogspot.com/

LOOK above for 7 NoT Me!!

I DiD tag more people...I am sorry!! I am NoT grateful to these WoMen who were NoT KiNd to think of me!! I Do NOT Thank you!!

6 comments:

Karolynn said...

You did not do what? JK I did this not me Monday thing a few weeks ago. I thought it was fun! How are you doing? I missed you yesterday! I tried to call you today, no answer :( Lets get together soon (if you are feeling better) Love ya! I want to see Kelcie's poster for science!

Anonymous said...

Im glad I stopped. I loveeeee Enya.Maybe I will just pick up this idea for a blog sometime. If you dont mind.~~Becky

Unknown said...

smart alec!

tiarastantrums said...

hope you are feeling better - argh strep stinks!

sharon said...

Really cute!! Hope you are feeling better. Eat a little dark chocolate and you will feel better. I just added some to my food supply. Love you!!!!!

stefanie said...

Sorry about the strep. Ow!