Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been TaGGEd..now back at ya!!

I have been TaGGed by...Tiaras and Tantrums..http://trosehoney.blogspot.com/

Here are the RULES, because you know these tags always have rules . . .
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here are 7 facts about myself:


1. I LoVe a good CoKe FUzzY (FounTain SoDa) especially from DQ (they have the best ice, small little round balls). Now the twisted part is I only really LoVE the 1st 3 sips...that's when it seems the MoST carbonated/strongest...SiCk I know!

2. I have a size 6 LeFt foot and a size 3 (child) or 5 (woman) on my RiGHt...

3. Have you ever seen an ALL PiNk jail ??

4. I was HiT on the HeAd with a discus while running/training for a track meet in 10th grade....OuCh..and no comments from those who know me..wink, wink!

5. I was born with OnlY 1 kidney, No right hip socket, a BaLL of spine on my back and one more other abnormality (not my brain, but a little more private).

6. With those congenital defects I was in a HiP brace for almost a year as a baby/toddler. I was the 1st infant spine fusion on the West Coast...and to this day it works WoNderFuL!!

7. I LiKE the smell of TuCKS..explain..when I had my first child I tore all the way...eeww..and they had me use these to help in the HeAling of it. So every time I open them up..(now it's for not such a good thing as having my kids), I go back to a time when my LiTTLe Roo was born and remember what a BleSS-ed day that was, for she was my 1st MiRaCLe in a hard trial of pregnancies!

So...I would like to TAG the following.....

Karolynn @ http://christiansenfun.blogspot.com/


Shelby @ http://shelbydupree.blogspot.com/


Paul and Steve @ http://todayisfun.com/blog


Cheryl @ http://www.kckanenwishers.blogspot.com/

These are just some of the fun sites I visit everyday..Go check them out and get to know them. JoiN in on their lives..leave a SweeT comment and start a new FrienDsHip!! TAg...

7 comments:

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

thanks for playing!
Interesting facts!
(love tucks as well - cute!)

KC Kanenwishers said...

Oh no!!!

sharon said...

I love your 7 facts and the cute picture of the girls! (I'm a DQ fan too!) Love you!!!!!

Chantal and Shawn said...

Lol. That is pretty neat. Blogging is like the myspace of adults. Pretty cool. Thanks for having Steph and I over for the weekend. We both had a lot of fun and left full of your delicious cooking. We want the recipe for your banana bread. Pretty please.

Good N Crazy said...

Okay? Tucks?

And sheesh all that surgery stuff? I'm so glad all is well with all that? Whoa.

See...I can be happy about a tag.

I did one like this not too long ago....might have to dig it up again...hmmm???

Perez Family said...

Hi there Melie!!

Just wanted to say that I miss ya, and I hope you and the family are doing well. Gotta go make din din for the missionaries now. Busy busy!!! Love you all so much!!! Tell grandpa and jim I said hi PLEASE!!!!

Weeksie50 said...

How fun are you..
I am loving all these new and interesting facts I am learning about everyone..fun..