Monday, September 8, 2008

Meaningful Monday


I could NOT put this book down. It is so InComprehensible what happened to her in such a ShoRt period of time. 91 DaYs...1 MiLLion people, killed. Her CouRage, and FaiTh in the Lord CaRRied her through deplorable conditions she WiTneSSed, HeaRd and LiVed.


Our political issues seem IrreLevant and SMall compared to what her government did. However, they did NOt start out that way. Be PraYerful in making DeCisions that pertain to everyday life and to big choices, such as a President to oversee our WonDerful country. We NEED to remember how BleSSed we are for the FreeDoms we HaVe! As a WoMan, I have a voice (not in a feminist kind of way)...I have the RIGht to bear ArMs...I am free to SpEak my mind, and I have the FrEEdom to WorShip how and wherever I may!
I am so GrateFul to read about a WoMan whose LoVe, CouRage, DeVoTIon, FoRgiveNess and FaiTh transcends time. I HoPe to never forget what I read and remember to keep the Lord close to my HeaRt at all times...
God Bless the USA!!

8 comments:

sharon said...

What a life changing story and meaningful way to put perspective in our lives. Thank you for sharing. I will have to read this one. We are so blessed and need to encourage righteous and wise decisions in whatever our sphere of influence is.Love you!!!a

Unknown said...

That looks like a great book. I may need to borrow it.

Karolynn said...

That looks like a great book! I am glad you were able to read something so meaningful. i wished I had peace to read. Thanks for the scrumptious magical cupcakes! I got the extra one and part of Carters teehee!!

The Mom said...

Wow! I will HAVE to read that one. It sounds like a story that has the power to bring us to our knees, and to think about what really matters in life. I don't read often - have an aweful time sticking to it, although I write daily. But this book sounds like I wouldn't be able to put it down.

Thanks for sharing! ;)

Sex Diaries of a Mom

Straight to Your Hart said...

This book truly puts life into perspective...A MUST read for everybody, even for those who have little time!

Claremont First Ward said...

Sounds like an amazing story. Thank you for sharing with us.

christie said...

I'm putting this on my to read list. Also, I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you leave on my blog. It's so nice to know that I am not blogging away into nothingness!

kim said...

Picked the book up last night and have been reading. Your right, truly a remarkable life changing story.

Love ya