Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wordful Wednesday..

This Kindergarten program, for Grandparents, came at the best time. It's been a rough few weeks and the thought of celebrating, is the last thing on our minds. I was just going to stay home and get the house ready for the extra guests. My Mother wanted me to join her..and I am so glad I did. The children had memorized over a dozen songs (pictures did not turn out so well of the performance, sad). The spirit of Christmas filled that small cafeteria. It was the best way to bring sweetness to the season. I am so grateful for Sara's teacher, who also happens to be my neighbor and friend. Getting all those little 5 year olds to sit still and all participate was amazing. A wonderfully entertaining, sweet and fun Christmas presentation.

Sara Loves Grandma!

Sara took this picture of her teacher...Love her!
Merry Christmas!
Click on button to see other WW..thanks to Angie..

10 comments:

Elyse said...

What a cool Christmas program/day idea. Love all the picts! Merry Christmas!!!
~Elyse~

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you went too. Those things are such a pain to go to but when you go you are so glad you did.

Jenni said...

Very cute pictures!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Melanie.I remember those,it did get a bit crazy but you always feel better going.

Karolynn said...

I am so glad you went! She does have an awesome teacher. I hope Janika gets her. You have the best kids, really you do!

sharon said...

I am so glad I was there and got to go with you to that wonderful Christmas presentation. The kids just did an AWESOME job! Sara is so much fun, and I loved exploring her classroom with her after they sang. Her teacher is the BEST! Give my Sarie -berrie a kiss from Grandma. Love you guys so much!!!!

tiarastantrums said...

gorgeous photos - and so happy to hear you have some joy right now!
Happy Holidays!

Chris said...

I'm glad to see that you were able to find some joy in a difficult time.
I hope you Christmas was wonderful.

McKoy said...

She is a dream! You gotta love those Kindergarten programs! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw how wonderful. I love when they have programs. :) Glad you went and enjoyed yourself.